Friday, July 11, 2008

Real Orange TV aired tonight

Real Orange, the only nightly broadcast television program for and about Orange County airs on KOCE public television, weeknights at 6:30 and 11:00 PM, and weekday mornings at 8:00 AM. Hosted by Ed Arnold and Ann Pulice, the half-hour programs explore all aspects of Orange County lifestyle, business, health, technology, family, education, politics, culture, the arts, and much more.

Amy and I were on tonight and it was very exciting to see her amazing installation shots. 
(Photos by Eric Stoner). I have recorded the show and will post our segment in the next day.  It is such an honor to receive publicity for the exhibition and receive great support and kudos to Amy for her amazing gift to Mike.  Her donation is giving him a new and full life. He is looking and feeling great and each day gets better. I feel so lucky to have this life and to have so many wonderful friends. Thanks to all at KOCE for making it an enjoyable experience. 

Also, tonight Wendy and I finished Aspects of Mel's Hole, which we have been working on for so long and it is absolutely gorgeous. It is 144 pages and when you see it you will love it. I Guarantee it! I am very excited because this book was so complicated and intense. Many thanks to Wendy Peng, an incredible designer who is really a powerhouse. 

Tomorrow I go into the art center and help Dennis get the artist in residence studios ready for Amy to present her artist workshops as part of her exhibition. Amy will be holding free workshops from 11-4 on the 19th of July and one in August. I will post the August date in the next day. If you want to learn to knit, enjoy some great snacks and meet a wonderful artist and person you should try to attend. Email: caterina.amy@gmail.com to register. Space is limited. 

Last note for the night is this. I wanted to thank Cathy Kubo for sending me the recipe and encouraging me to continue on my cooking adventure. Thank to our friend Tom Dowling for coming out to get Mike and taking him out on the town for lunch. It really lifted his spirits.
Also, thanks you Susan ( Mike's sister) for cooking for us tonight and for your wonderful company. Thanks to Lloyd (Mikes Dad) for also coming and enjoying dinner with us. As you can see we are not starving with all this loving care!

Please enjoy the video!

posted by Andrea & Amy

No comments: